|Available for group charter|
Our flagship tour now includes a trip to the top of Terminal Tower! After a fun-filled bus ride, we’ll enjoy shopping at the West Side Market , the 105-year-old Cleveland landmark packed with a staggering array of fresh foods and ingredients. You’ll find an impressive ethnic diversity, from Bulgarian feta to Irish pasties to Mexican mole.
- Visit a family-owned bakery and a European import shop, where owners will share samples and stories.
- Stop for a bite at a jaw-droppingly beautiful gourmet restaurant.The chef will custom-craft a tasting for our Foodie Field Trip guests, then take us on a behind-the-scenes tour.
- Enjoy sensory overload at a spice emporium.
- New! Take a trip to the top of Terminal Tower for a stunning view of Lake Erie and downtown Cleveland.
- Enjoy a wine cooler at a locally owned gift shop.
- Relax at an award-winning pub to sip locally crafted beer or fresh brewed coffee, along with tastes of signature menu items.
- Check out the former Rialto Theater in its new “sweet” incarnation.
Price includes transportation, all food and drink, tips, tours and talks — plus a few surprises and prizes!
Join us on our Wine Time Tuscarawas tour! Long known as “Amish Country,” the rolling hills of Tuscarawas County are now also known for their wineries. Each winery has its own distinctive personality, from a renovated one-room schoolhouse to a historic former flour mill.
Our jam-packed day (10 a.m. – 6 p.m.) includes five wineries, lunch at a charming locally owned cafe in Sugarcreek, and a surprise stop in New Philadelphia.
No dates in 2018
This Tremont/Slavic Village tour is a customer favorite! Following shopping time at the 104-year old West Side Market, we will:
- Explore Tremont, a trendy neighborhood known for its innovative eateries and hip pubs.
- Eat lunch at a celebrity-chef owned eatery, where the manager gives us a behind-the-scenes tour.
- Visit a boutique, a wine shop and a chocolatier.
- Enjoy a signature cocktail at one of the pubs that launched the revitilization of Tremont.
- Tour Slavic Village to see the renovations, a staggeringly beautiful landmark, and lunch at a family-owned Polish restaurant.
- Finish up with a surprise visit to a new business that’s been in the news. Nine stops in all!
Bus loads in front of Kohl’s, 2025 W. State, Alliance, and at Fishers Foods, 8100 Cleveland Ave. N., North Canton.
May 9 (sold out), May 16 (sold out), May 23 (sold out) May 30 (10 seats left)
June 6 (6 seats left), June 13 (6 seats left), June 27 (sold out)
Who would know best where to find the most amazing restaurant dishes? Chefs, of course. We asked some well-known Cleveland chefs to recommend their favorites, from appetizers to desserts. The results might surprise you. Their answers weren’t all foi gras and truffles. Chefs love any food that has been carefully, lovingly prepared, whether it’s humble or haughty.
On this tour, new for 2018, we will follow in the footsteps of some of Cleveland’s famous chefs, including Michael Symon, Zack Bruell, and Jonathan Sawyer. We are excited to announce that one of our stops is a hip new eatery in the riverfront district many of you have been clamoring to visit – the Flats East Bank.
Like all our tours, your day will include a visit to the venerable West Side Market.
Get ready to “sip, sample and shop!”
The $89 fee includes the bus ride, all food, plus tips, talks and tours. Bus pick-up locations in Alliance and North Canton.
May 2 (12 seats left)
AS SEEN ON TV. Our very popular tour from the 2017 season includes dishes so great they have been featured on the Food Network or other TV channels. Wear your stretchy pants – this one is filling!
After a fun-filled bus ride to Cleveland, our first stop will be for a iconic Cleveland treat from a famous food truck that was featured on two TV shows. Then we will head to the venerable West Side Market for some shopping. (Several places at the Market have been featured on TV – your guide will tell you which ones and what to buy.) The rest of the day includes two, yes two, lunches, specialty shops and a sweet suprise. Hint – “I scream, you scream, we all scream for …” Eight TV-worthy stops in all.
The $89 fee includes the bus ride, all food and beverages, plus tips, talks and tours. Board 7:15-7:25 a.m. in front of the Kohl’s in Alliance and 8-8:15 at Fishers Foods, 8100 Cleveland Ave. N., North Canton.